4.11 - compiled 20-Nov-2014 20:55
 Improved searching Monuments by Contact Organisation to include inherited links through Person.
 Improved GatewayLoad so that it can resume adding Associated Files and Web Pages even if there are duplicates.
 Alter Monument Tree to sort Monument Type entries by date.
 Improved the exeGesIS Monument Viewer Export to include description text from MonSourceLink when in mode 1 or 2.
 Altered PAS import to convert embedded UNIX newlines to Windows newline/linefeeds.
 Fixed bug where with MultipleFormsVisible=1 the MonType form could get orphaned and cause problems.
 Browser cache management form had incorrect caption.
 Fixed HLC Index form to prevent editing of selected pick-list values.
 Fixed issue where a "Type mismatch error" could be seen when exiting HBSMR main form after running filter in HLC Index form.
 UserReports Table and ReportsFrm – increased field and form sizes to allow longer report names and descriptions.
 Improved GatewayLoad function to log any missing associated files individually.
 Improved GatewayLoad function for converting relative paths in Associated Files to absolute (still not guaranteed to work in all situations!).
 Fixed bug where certain sequences of user action could lose unsaved edits when using MonDescriptionFromSourceLinks=2 (aka "Devon hardcore" mode).
 Added integration with LibraryLink 3.1,
including "Template Links" (Template Links support postponed).
 Increased length of Designation.Name to 500 characters.
 and  Fixed bug where attempting a Monument index form search with two Evidence terms (or Find Material terms) failed with an ODBC error.
 Improved Mon Index search on Summary/Description to search in MonSourceLink.Descr when in modes "1" or "2".
 Altered the PAS importer's method of setting the character encoding, to cope with changes in the supplied format (lately it was trying to import data as UTF8, where the data file is CP1252).
 Fixed bug where the PAS import was duplicating data in Finds description if there was a value in the DateFound2 field.
 Changed AddressFinder code, required for new version of AF.
 Fixed issue where HLC sub-reports causing poor performance on Mon Full and Source Full reports.
 Changes to bring compatibility with Windows 8/8.1.
 Fixed DesignationTabListingSubFrm to prevent information being truncated at bottom of form.
 Fixed bug in "GIS fetch" that meant opting not to proceed with one update made it bail out of all of them.
 Amended the PAS import so it does not create one Mon where records share a [findspotcode] reference.
 (and ) Fixed bug where Consultations Index queries by Organisation or Agent Contact did not work.
 Fixed bug where on the Monument Index Form selecting related records did not show child records in the results.
4.10 - compiled 09/12/2013 09:01:00
 Fixed issue where the Period display function (udf_GetPeriod) was ignoring the 'Current' status in PeriodLUT, i.e. it could output a period that it shouldn't.
 Supplied missing vieBrowserConsAdminArea, required for displaying Admin Areas for Consultations in the browser view.
 Fixed bug where an empty "To" year would display as year 0 i.e. Late Iron Age.
 Improved speed of Gateway loading: LoadThumbs and LoadXMLCache routines and GatewayLoadImageXMLQry.
4.09 - compiled 06/12/2013 12:16:00
 Fixed cosmetic issue with Mon PrefRef label on Find Provenance tab.
 Fixed issue where the Consultations Index form was not displaying '*' for non-current values in the Outcome and Development Type drop-down lists.
 Fixed bug where HBSMR could crash when the login form was cancelled.
 Fixed bug where the Monument "tree" allowed editing when the user had no permissions to do so.
 Improved EventFullRpt to expand to fit the Organisation and to shrink when no Location field data.
 Improved References section on SourceFullRpt.
 &  Added hourglass around all operations that go to the map, to show that something is happening while waiting for the map to load.
4.08 - compiled 08/10/2013 16:08:00
 Fixed bug where HBSMR would not start using Access Runtime.
 Copying an Event now includes the thesaurus Event Types.
 Resolved cosmetic issue with duplicate labels when a Find had both a linked Monument and Event (Provenance tab).
 Fixed the Help URL on the Finds Description tab.
 Fixed bug where deleting on the XY form failed for Designations.
 Improved tab order on Consultation Stage subform.
 Fixed issue where editing data on the first Consultation tab and the Overall data could give rise to "The data has been changed…." message.
 Prevented Cons tabs from being switched into Pivot Chart view.
 Improved handling of apostrophes in Administrative Areas.
 Fixed bug where the Resources button could leave a small empty form on screen.
 Fixed bug where it was not possible to delete an Event having a related Event.
 Improved tab order on Event form.
 More subforms now order linked records on the numeric component of their UID (work in progress).
 Improved sort order on some drop down lists on index forms, where non-current items (with "*") were displaying at the top of the list.
 Improved tab order on Event index form.
 Fixed issue where the Monument Period information was not consistent between the "Tree" and the Monument Type form.
 Increased size of User1 field label on ConsTabDetailsSubFrm.
 Fixed issue where the SQL to MDB export tool was not working if it found NULL values in sysLinkedTableAndExportConfig.ExportMDBName.
 NOT SURE IF THIS WILL WORK Set ‘Hyperlink Base’ property to ‘\’ to ensure hyperlinks are created with absolute paths in Resources.
4.07 - compiled 02/04/2013 10:30:00
 Improved the hourglass display when running a filter on an index form, so the user gets instant indication that HBSMR is busy.
 Added Admin Areas to Sources module (plus report and browser view). Enabling this requires activating the extra tab:
See this help page for more information on configuring tabs.
 Added the ability to filter for Sources by Admin Areas, including those associated with linked Monuments, Events and Designations. This requires new index form tab SourceIndexTabAdminAreaSubFrm configured in SourceIndexFrmTabLUT (this is added automatically by the hotfix).
[19803, 19804 & 19807] Added a Validation field to Sources, with its own LUT SourceValidationLUT. NB after upgrading, if a user has a default validation value set in UserLUT, this value must be added to SourceValidationLUT or the creation of new Source records will not be possible.
 Moved Validation for Monuments, Events and Sources onto a new "Metadata" tab, which should be added automatically by the hotfix. The tab also shows information about the creation and last modification of the current record.
 Fixed bug where LibraryLink doesn't work for Designations from Browser Form (since fixing the same issue from other forms!). Behaviour for Designations and LibraryLink should now be consistent across all forms, using "Desig" as the [xgType] value.
 Improved printing reports on other entities from index forms; these could fail if the report had a complex data source. Now more resilient and faster.
 Fixed issue where the size and position of the MapInfo Map form were not restored to default setting by the User Settings Clear Form Size/Position button.
4.06 - compiled 12/02/2013 08:45:00
 Fixed issues preventing images within Themes from publishing through to HBSMR-web.
 Fixed bug where deleting an HLC record without a Broad Type failed.
 Fixed bug where right-click on the Find form raised an error.
 Forms could disappear off screen, so that they would apparently not open, and this was sometimes not fixed by clearing user settings.
 Increased size of Task.Descr to MAX (from 500).
 Fixed bug where the Status criterion didn't work on Consultations and Designations index forms.
 The GetOrganisation() function was broken, so the organisation name did not appear in report headers.
 ThemeLinkPopupFrm was opening too tall for use on some screens.
 Fixed issue where the PAS Importer was creating a single Monument record for all Finds where the Findspot Reference was NULL.
 Opening a report without any data was often crashing HBSMR, particularly on Access 2007.
 CSV exports were combining multiple users' search results into the output file.
 Improved speed of generating reports for large numbers of records (> c. 250 records) by about x4. This should help reduce the effect where if one user is running a large report, editing for other users becomes very slow.
 Fixed bug where when a user permissions filter is in place, deleting a record results in the message "Sorry you are not permitted to view this record".
 Monument Index form 'Record Type' field incorrectly allowed data entry.
 LibraryLink was failing to find existing linked files when opened from Designations. NB this may require configuration changes if LibraryLink has been configured to work on Designations layers in the GIS.
 Fixed bug where HBSMR crashed if the user cancelled on the Login Form - this should simply close HBSMR. Also, the Change Password functionality was not working correctly, and couldn't clear password for a user. We have also added passsword validation against a regular expression defined in the INI file with new optional setting: PasswordRegularExpression= If this is set, all users must have a password matching the required pattern.
 A recent change in the AutoExec macro was making it harder to fix reference problems in HBSMR. Resolved by miving the DestroySession action after the CheckRefs action.
 Revised Consultation Stages sub-report to order Stages in ascending Stage Number order and prevent overlapping text.
 MonIndexStatusSubFrm - help button was anchored right so displayed in wrong place.
 Consultations - it was possible to have two Stages with same Stage Number. We have fixed the database structure to prevent this, and renumbered any duplicate stages (with feedback about which records were affected). Also restored the previous behaviour that the cursor should go to the Stage Type after entering the Stage Number.
 Fixed security loophole where Mon Description/Sources form was editable even when user had no editing permissions on the Monument.
 The History was only updating the details of the record when it was opened, not when modified. The record caption in the History can now be refreshed using the Refresh button on the record details form.
 Fixed bug where Mon.PrefRef was not automatically being updated when the user edits the Reference in Statuses/Codes.
 Deleted table called "Name AutoCorrect Save Failures" which is not supposed to be present in front end.
 Fixed bug where Monument Description tab failed to display data when MonSourceLink.SourceNo contains non-numeric characters.
 Fixed bugs in Monuments Index affecting saving and loading filters.
 Creating reports from record details forms sometimes didn't correctly hide other forms.
 Fetch From GIS was not working for HLC when multiple layers configured.
 Navigation between records using the navigation buttons caused an error to display when HBSMR was in debug mode. This has been fixed.
 Records excluded from the filter results on the Monument Index form are now also excluded from exports.
 It is now possible to link Designations records to other entities from the Memory.
 The default sort for HLC Previous Type is now ascending on YearFrom, YearTo. This can be reversed by clicking on the column header.
 Improvements to double-click search functionality and results list.
 The map buttons on the HBSMR Browser form now respect the settings in UserLUT where user permissions are set to read-only.
 Small fixes to the design of various forms and help button added to the PAS Import form.
 Global recoder for ConsultationTypeLUT was failing and is now fixed.
 Show map selection button on Index Forms was failing where there were map features with null UIDs, now fixed.
 Improvements to filter by mapsheet on Index forms. It now returns records where the centroid is on the map sheet in question.
 The task counter on detail form now updates when a new task is created from the record.
 The Task form was opening behind the Detail form when Task counter button clicked. Changed so the the Detail form is hidden.
 Browser caching form now shows a progress message for all entities and includes the number of idle minutes as appropriate.
 PAS Importer now imports Unicode characters correctly, warning messages removed and hyperlink URL fixed.
 The copying mechanism for HLC records has been tweaked to cope better with data inconsistencies.
 Double click search facility on Consultations Ext Ref field is now working.
 The Location tab on the Consultations Index form now allows wildcard searches on Name.
 Date filters on Index Form Metadata tabs now corrected to return correct search results for a single day (ie where From and To dates are the same).
 The Main Menu form was failing to open if a database glitch caused data to be deleted from the UIDs table. It is no longer dependent on this table, and should such a glitch happen the table is now automatically repopulated.
 The Monument Type Additional Classification pop up form now displays the delete buttons when the vertical scroll bar is present. Previously the delete buttons were being hidden.
 Various improvements to Tasks, including preventing users from seeing other people's tasks and allowing them to toggle between seeing open and all tasks. Task form no longer fails if an attempt is made to save without entering a description.
Prepared HBSMR for a revised hotfix mechanism required for 4.05.
 Login form now displays system name correctly (was previously displaying a double ampersand when change to system name made according to upgrade instructions).
 Changes made to prevent HBSMR from crashing if logging in as "Guest" when "Guest" was not found in UserLUT.
 Monument tree period summary display now handles null end dates correctly.
 The Monument Index form now returns correct results for searches on MORPH data.
 Sources added to the monument description by linking from the Source Index Form are now immediately editable.
 View on map button now works on Designations and HLC Index forms where multiple GIS layers are configured.
 The Cons table was being locked when entering new Consultations records which generated errors. This has been fixed.
 The record count returned by "Get from GIS" is now correct (was previously one too high).
 There were not enough empty tabs on the Event form which could cause an error on opening. A 14th empty tab has been added.
 User fields were not displaying on the Consultation detail form.
 Selecting a record in a filtered list and then pressing the space bar in the Monument Index form led to another record being randomly highlighted. Now fixed.
 The Browser view was always opening when attempting to view a record with read-only permissions, whereas now the EditByDefault setting should determine the defalt viewing mode (details form or browser form).
 The drop down Administrative Area lists were not refreshing when the Admin Area type was changed. Now fixed.
 Attempt to delete a LUT record that cannot be deleted (using the LUT Editor) no longer causes HBSMR to freeze.
 Period information on Finds detail form is updated without needing to refresh the main form.
 The correct UID sequence is now maintained when copying Theme records.
 Tasks flagged as complete in the main Task list are now assigned a date/time completed.
 Correct licensing details now appear on About form.
 Records can be viewed in Google Earth from the HBSMR browser form.
 MORPH data is now migrated to v4 database from old HBSMR.mdb.
 Forms can now be saved in last opened position on a second monitor
 Improved filtering on Tasks form.
 All Index forms now have the option in Include/Exclude specific records.
 HLC Search: can now filter HLC with NGR + distance.
 It is now possible to exclude all records on all Index forms. This allows for complex querying, such as where A AND B AND NOT C.
 and  User permissions on records can now be set without limitations Individual users can be assigned permissions ranging from -1 (no access) to 0 (read-only) to 1 (edit but not delete) to 2 (full rights) on every record in the database. Setting custom filters for users now has no adverse effect on system performance, as it did in version 3. See http://hbsmrdocumentation.esdm.co.uk/assigning-record-level-permissions for details.
 Added the ability to order the tabs on Index Forms, using the SortOrder field in the relevant IndexFrmTabLUT. Can also switch off a tab by setting [Include] = 0.
 The "var" fields for Sources have all been made 255 characters long.
 Fixed issue where the browser text size setting could not be set by "Guest" users.
 The User1 and User2 fields for Events are now 255 characters
[n/a] Labelling/captioning of all modules/entities can now be configured to client requirements using the EntityConfig table.
 Provided HTML viewers for these XML exports: Designations, Events and HLC.
 It is now possible to search for NULL values in the Validation field on the Index forms.
 Events Index form - when searching by date, it is now possible to specify whether to find records whose dates are entirely within, or overlapping, the specified range.
 The "browser cache" XML generation is now carried out using SQL Server stored procedures, functions and views, and runs at least 10 times faster than previously.
 It is now possible for clients to create and edit their own custom Index tabs (however this does require VBA programming skills, and is only advisable with exeGesIS assistance!).
 Events can now be filtered on the Description field.
 Associated Files entries are now sorted in the order they were entered, by default.
 The HTML editor in the Themes module has been entirely replaced, and now uses "CKEditor" - a widely used XHTML-compliant editor. The editor can be configured to client requirements, but the default configuration already greatly exceeds the functionality of the previous editor (for example it includes a tool to create tables within the content).
 The "Memory" form (accessed from the Main Menu > Tools > Memory) shows a list of records visited in order.
 The Memory form also allows records to be bookmarked. This is useful for records that are frequently used, such as certain Sources. Bookmarks can be shared with other users.
 On the Event Index form, the Event Name is now shown in the default results list.
 All detail and Index forms, and many other "helper" forms, can now be resized. Their size and position are remembered (per user, per machine).
 The cosmetics of all forms have been updated.
 Monument relationships can now be included when copying a Monument record.
 Provided new Monument Full Report without SHINE information in the Designations or Statuses sections. To make this report available to users, add MonFullNoSHINERpt to ReportLUT.
 The Events module can now use the Event Type Thesaurus. Whether or not to use this, or the old EventTypeLUT, this can be configured per Event Record Type, by displaying or hiding the relevant tabs, or globally. In addition, the version 4 upgrader provides a mechanism for migration data that has used the EventTypeLUT onto the Thesaurus.
 The HLC module can now use multiple map layers, configured by Broad Type. This will allow the module to be used for different types of landscape classification, such as EUS/HLC/HLA.
 We have made some labelling and cosmetic changes to the Designations module to accommodate non-statutory designations better.
 and  It is now possible to link multiple records (to any one record) from the selected records in Memory (selected records in History and Bookmarks).
 PAS Importer now creates only one Monument where Find records share a findspot reference.
 Index Forms now allow clicking into the text of the results, to see long entries and to select text for copying.
 On Index Forms other than Monuments, navigating to individual records is now performed using a button at the right-hand end of each row, as on sub-forms across the application.
 Index form results are now on alternately shaded rows, for clarity.
 Added choices to the Monument merge function to a) choose whether to revoke/delete merged records, and b) merge or drop spatial features from merged records.
 On the Index forms, it is now possibole to define a sub-selection of records from the result set, to "exclude" these records, to convert them to bookmarks, or to create Task for these records.
 HBSMR now uses Access 2007 or 2010, and takes advantages of much of the new functionality those versions bring.
 Tasks can now be assigned to users to help manage HER work.
 On sub-forms multipls records can be selected and deleted in one operation.
 New error logging mechanism, using new INI setting: ErrorLog=0/1. See http://hbsmrdocumentation.esdm.co.uk/error-logging
 "Get from GIS" functions could misreport the numbers of records linked due to duplication of UIDs. Resolved.
 The Main Menu has been redesigned in a dashboard style, with the menu commands arranged as a tree on the left. The contents of the main panels are customisable.
 The Main Menu dashboard can show a Status tab, customised to show any subform (Access 2007) or any subform/subreport (Access 2010), configured on a per-user basis. This might be used to display statistics about the data in HBSMR.
 It is now possible to include brackets in thesaurus candidate terms.
 The MIDAS XML schema location has been updated in the MIDAS XML monuments export.
 On the Monuments form, the HLC data has now been moved to its own tab. This means for clients who are not using HLC, it is easier to hide this section and show more Land Classification data.
 The Notes field in MonPersonLink and EventPersonLink have been increased from 50 characters to 255.
 There are now two new ways of managing the Monument Description in relation to its Sources. See http://hbsmrdocumentation.esdm.co.uk/monument-description-options
 The default cursor position when opening popup text editing forms can now be controlled with ini setting CursorDefaultAtStartOfText=0/1.
 When the Validation status is changed on a Monument/Event/Theme, this is specifically recorded (with the new status) in the Audit Trail.
 Monuments + Sources: the Compiler field previously allowed entering free text values that were not in the Compiler table. Adding a new entry now prompts for whether or not to add the new value to the table, helping prevent accidental variations. Note that legacy values still display, so a former staff member can be removed from Compiler table and records that use that value will still display.
 Referential integrity has been added between look-up tables and the business tables wherever possible. This helps in the application of data standards. It also changes the approach to managing LUT data.
 When linking a Designation to a Monument record from the Statuses sub-form, and using the Designations Index form to find the record to link to, the Index form is automatically filtered to show the appropriate Designation type.
 Improved usability of Monitoring "Damage By" data.
 Added XML and HTML export and viewer for Consultations.
 All forms have "Help" links to the relevant page on the HBSMR documentation web site. These links can be configured to take the user to a client's own help pages if required. Help pages can be displayed in the internal help screen, or opened in an external web browser.
 On Monument, Event and Theme Detail forms, which can have the tabs set with the relevant RecordTypeLUT, the tabs are now only reset when moving between records if the Record Type is different from the previous record. This helps speed and prevents unnecessary form visual disturbance.
 Ensured that the "User" field drop-down lists on Mon, Event, Cons, HLC, and Find modules refresh on entry to show new values.
 Fixed bug where tabs on Sources form would not display in Access 2010.
 Fixed bug where MSACCESS.EXE process was not closing when quit HBSMR on Access 2007/10.
 Further improvements to 3.74 enhancement: Allowed multiple forms to be visible when moving between them, using new INI setting:
Forms can still be hidden using the Exit or "X" buttons.
 Added Search by Grid Refereance and distance to HLC Index form.
-  Facility to download data from HBSMR Gateway web service. Requires new ini settings in the [Gateway] section, as follows:
; New settings in 3.73 for downloading data from HBSMR Gateway web service
; list of RecordTypes that can be fetched from Gateway for import. Separate with semi-colon as value list, e.g. "Type 1;Type 2"
GatewayXML2HBSMRRecordTypes="HER21 Feedback;LCCB@R Survey"
; if using proxy server
; 0 is infinite (no timeout)
-  Control over pick-list behaviour. In previous versions, HBSMR has always automatically converted pick-lists to value-lists on-the-fly, to help avoid the problem of using up all available database connections. However this process in itself slows down system preformance. Behaviour is now configurable, with a new ini setting in the [Database] section:
The number represents the threshold - any list with fewer items that this is converted to a value list (i.e. not requring a database connection). The higher the number, the slower the routine, but the better the protection against hitting the database connection limit.
ComboMaxRecs=-1 switches off all conversions and will be best for speed, but increases chances of hitting the database connection limit.
-  Fixed bug where copying an Event would put the Event Name into the Location field of the new record.
-  Fixed bug where View Record button failed on DesigIndexFrm for Guest user.
-  Changed form colouring routines for Access 2007, where tabs take on the same colour as the parent form automatically. Therefore HBSMR now colours any subforms on the tabs (but leaves them grey in pre-2007 versions).
-  Improved code for linking LibraryLink SQL Server tables. If the LibraryLink database is moved, it is now necessary to delete the linked tables, correct the INI file, then re-start HBSMR.
-  Removed forced check for RecordType when creating Mon, Event, Theme, Designation, HLC (because this was causing some problems with copying records and creating records from the map).
-  Fixed bugs in the Map button on the Designation Index form, where incorrect messages could be shown if the user had selected more than one kind of Designation record.
-  Added Delete button to MonLocationSubFrm, so can delete a Location/Addess/HistoricName record without opening the detail form.
-  Improved user experience when record save fails against SQL Server. Previously you could get verbose technical error messages; now get user-friendly and more diagnostic messages.
-  Improved email subject line for emailing usage log from Admin Functions menu.
-  Fixed glitch when linked Source for Event chosen using index form, other Source fields were locked.
-  Fixed bug where browser viewer could make Edit button active incorrectly.
-  Fixed bug where LibraryLink button was enabled on the browser form even when not configured.
-  Fixed bug where Browser form was linking to LibraryLink with incorrect record type, therefore not finding existing links.
-  Fixed glitch with showing database record from map - user who preferred browser view was still being shown the editing form (if they had editing rights. Fix requires MapLink 4.2.
-  Enhancement: Theme link checking can now use a proxy server, using the same proxy configuration as the gateway download above.
-  Enhancement: Improvements to the way editing forms show "Filtered" in the header. a) "Filtered" will not show when Index form is showing ALL records. b) Index forms prompt whether to keep or clear all filters on exit. This is helpful where the user simply wants to clear filters and access all records on the detail/editing form. To suppress this new prompt, add this to the [Database] section of the INI file:
-  Enhancement: with MapLink 4.2 for ArcGIS, can activate the tiling button with new ini setting. This adds a new button onto the MapLink toolbar, which tiles ArcGIS and HBSMR side by side.
-  Enhancement: Improved feedback about bad config in IndexFormDataSourceLUT.
-  Enhancement: Can now use hex codes (beginning with "#") or RGB codes to specify form background colour.
BackGroundColour=#F5F5F5 (See here for web colour reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_colors)
-  Fixed bug where Include/Exclude did not work correctly on Mon & Event index forms (e.g. "Show Only" inclusions on Events did not work).
-  Enhancement: Mon Index - improved type/date selector form behaviour, so that a) clearing a blank field does not cause a new row to be created, and b) can clear the type field without deleting row.
-  Enhancement: Improved display of Damage on Mon Monitoring form to include the impact, e.g. Water action (Severe), Sheep (Moderate).
-  Enhancement: upgrader now only runs scripts that have not already been successfully run.
-  Fixed bug where linking an index form to a custom query that returned zero records resulted in all records being shown.
-  Fixed various glitches with the Organisation form. E.g. going from a person to browser and back selected different person. Also "Show all" people gave error if the "0" Org did not exist. Also ensured the Organisation gets refreshed in the browser cache if a person is added/deleted/edited.
-  Improved Gateway loading of "associated files" to process only new files.
-  Fixed bug where accessing the thesaurus browser associated with Style and Decorative Features on the Component Type Subform of a Monument Record caused error.
-  Access 2007 issue: stopped drop-downs going see-through sometimes.
-  Fixed bug where browser caching could miss some Monument records. If a MonUID is in [browsercache] identifying a LibraryLinkCollection record with NeedsUpdate=False, then the Mon with that UID would not be updated.
-  Enhancement: Allowed multiple forms to be visible when moving between them, using new INI setting:
Forms can still be hidden using the Exit or "X" buttons.
-  Tidied up record linking to get rid of "Records linked" message and improve form refreshing.
-  Fixed glitch where Thesaurus form search results were retained even when thesaurus form changed class (meaning search results records could not be displayed in the hierarchical tree).
-  Improved speed up browser caching by converting the "Browser..." queries to parameter queries where possible.
-  Allowed Monuments to use multiple GIS layers, determined by RecordType. Requires MapLink 4.2. Ask exeGesIS if interested in this option - it has some disadvantages.
-  Fixed bug where if map layer has grouped layers config'd, cannot view map from browser form (got incorrect message saying no objects on map).
-  HBSMR can now download files from URL addresses. Used as part of the tools to fetch data and files from the HBSMR Gateway.
-  Fixed bug where if the '=' button was used to select a Source via the Source index form to attach to an Event record, then data could not be entered into the other fields (compiler, compile date, ...) until the record had been closed and re-opened.
-  Fixed bug where LibraryLink associations created button on the browser form could not be seen from the editing form, and vice versa. This could have left bad data in table LibraryLink_XGImageLink: check for records with [XGType]="Desig". If found, replace "Desig" with "Designation".
-  Fixed layout of index forms in A2007 - when scrollbar appeared (after filter run) it obscured some of the form contents.
-  Fixed bug with Monument copy procedure, where MonClass records were not fully linked to the correct monument after copying.
-  In Access 2007, the navigation pane appeared on showing map selection in database - this has been prevented by referencing the external table rather than linking it.
-  Can now initiate creation of new records from the map (requires MapLink 4.2).
-  Fixed bug where re-attaching tables alters connection property of pass-through queries (causing problems if they were pointing at any database other than the main HBSMR database). Now all "z" queries are left unaltered on re-attaching tables.
- The Monument copy function now allows Contacts, Monitoring, Summary and Description to be copied to the new record. 
- Monument type and Component type records may be copied with selected attributes. 
- Fixed bug which caused error when "Show related monuments" was ticked on the Include/Exclude tab of the Monument index form. 
- Fixed behaviour in Mon Type form Display Date, text can be inserted into field without the cursor jumping to the end. 
- Fixed bug where adding new Monument relationships on Mon detail and Mon index forms raised an error. 
- Creating new Monuments from the Events detail form now opens the Monument detail form. 
- Creating Source records from Designations now links the records. 
- HLC attribute tab no longer subject to multiple redraws. 
- Fixed bug which caused error when exiting HLC Broad Type configuration form when it is launched by double clicking in the Broad Type field.
- Reduced description on the Find Period form to a single line. 
- LibraryLink links can be included when copying records. 
- Includes now included when saving Snapshots with non-default record sources. 
- Clear all filters removes Includes and Excludes and resets HLC attributes. 
- Automatic Log date for consultations has been reinstated. 
- User1 and User2 fields on Designation detail form correctly show lists defined in either DesignationConfigLUT or DesignationUserFieldsLUT. 
- Search results for read only users now include the full list of records found on Browser form. 
- Improved feedback on the Browser cache management form. 
- XML exports now only output the selected records. 
- Fixed bug where invalid data prevented Finds records being deleted. 
- Fixed bug causing failure of SQL Server to MDB tool to export records containing zero length strings. 
- Copying Consultations and Find records now adds entries to Audit Trail. 
- Sorting of related Source records on Browser forms improved. 
- LUT re-coding tool now selects source table correctly. 
- LibraryLink can now be launched from the Browser form. 
- Entity imports improved: data sources containing read only queries now handles correctly, table names with non-alpa characters correctly handled. [10677, 10828]
- PAS records can now be imported without creating GIS points. 
- Fixed bug causing record deletion from LUT tables to lock up on SQL Server. 
- XML exports now run faster. [9764, 13643]
- Client installer can create the desktop shortcut. 
- New generic Fetch Additional Geo Info button on Geographic Position form can retrieve attributes from any map layer. 
- Global variables may be set, read and deleted in macros. Three functions SetVAr("varName", "value"), GetVar("varName") and DeleteVar("varName") are available to manipulate these variables. 
- New fields in UserLUT allow a default validation status to be set and control the ability to edit record validation for individual users .
- Database window may be hidden with an ini file setting: HideAccessWindow=0/1 .
- New value (-1) in UserLUT allows specific modules to be turned off for named users and denies them access to these records in the browser or from the map. 
- Corrected foreign key constraints between Mon and MonType tables, and removed orphan records in MonType where necessary .
- Fixed bug where a user opening HBSMR caused LibraryLink SQL Server tables to re-attach .
- Address and Property reference can be retrieved from AddressFinder .
- Improved Consultations Stage List so that the descr/eventcount and outcome refresh when data changed (in SQL Server). Also improved protection against allocating duplicate number to stages. .
- Fixed a problem in logic of assigning SHINE candidate status to monuments (where monuments with null dates had been assigned as "unlikely").
- Fixed problem that could cause the SNHDv2 importer to fail with Arc MapLink 4.0.
- Fixed problems with SHINE export (xgSHINEExportQry and xgSHINEExceptionsQry).
- Improved code for fixing references to prevent spurious warnings on networked references.
- Fixed behaviour of Display Date on Monument Type form (for Vista compliance) so cursor moves to end after selecting from list, but still allow typing in middle of text.
- Fixed a glitch in v3.58 where linking a Monument to a non-SHINE Designation on the Designations Form set the SHINE Candidate Status to True for the Monument.
1. Added code to Main Menu form start to remove inactive log connections older than 48 hours
2. Fixed bug where MonType sub-records not correctly copied when copy monument. All are now copied, though hierarchy is lost.
3. Altered LibraryLink to remove linked Volume/Path tables, and dynamically change XGImageLink table to still generate full image paths.
4. Made navigation between forms faster by passing record ID as OpenArgs. This speeds things up the first time a form is opened, as only one requery is carried out instead of two.
5. Improved BrowserCache management to speed up caching, and to allow >1 session to process records efficiently.
6. Improved speed of many Browser queries. In particular, Monuments speeded up by changing the way data on related monuments is generated.
7. Improved creation of Cons record from Event form - now links the new Cons to the Event by automatically creating a Stage 1.
8. Event form - Finds sub-form. Pick-list of Finds was sorting on date then type, which was very slow to generate - changed to remove sorting - much faster.
9. Improved tab order and behaviour of Maritime form (e.g. entering Cargo automatically creates a MonMaritime record).
10. Alter SQL of GatewayLoadThumbAlreadyLoadedSubQry
FROM (GatewayThumbnail INNER JOIN LibraryLink_Thumbnail ON (GatewayThumbnail.idThumb = LibraryLink_Thumbnail.idThumb) AND (GatewayThumbnail.metric1 = LibraryLink_Thumbnail.metric1) AND (GatewayThumbnail.metric2 = LibraryLink_Thumbnail.metric2) AND (GatewayThumbnail.metric3 = LibraryLink_Thumbnail.metric3) AND (GatewayThumbnail.checksum = LibraryLink_Thumbnail.checksum)) INNER JOIN zGatewayLoadThumbTextQry ON GatewayThumbnail.idThumb = zGatewayLoadThumbTextQry.idThumb
11. Increased size of Source.Originator to 150 characters.
12. From record detail forms, reports are now sorted in title order on the popup printing options form. The sorting is on ReportLUT.Desc.
13. Improved Event benchmark queries to check both Organisation.Organisation and Organisation.ListName for a valid name.
14. T10961. Admin areas on Consultations, Events, Designations and Monuments are now sorted using the SortOrder field in AdminAreaTypeLUT, then on the name.
15. Added recording of multiple reference numbers to Finds module.
16. Improved layout of "Other Refs" on Events form.
17. Added "Other Refs" onto Find full report.
18. Improved FindIndexFrm to show distinct mons/events in pick-lists (was duplicating).
19. Added Portable Antiquities Scheme importer. Note: this works with MapLink version 3.5, but requires MapLink version 4 for full functionality.
20. Improved all index forms to allow searching for non-preferred thesaurus terms (as well as non-index terms). This was needed to help find and clean incorrectly-coded records (e.g. after thesaurus upgrade), and was not previously possible.
21. Added new public function CheckTermAndGetID(strTerm,strClassIDs,optional blAllowNonIndexTerms) - returns TermID of matched term or 0 if not found. Can be used in queries.
22. Increased size of LandClass.Notes field to 255 characters.
23. Altered OASIS importer to use new schema location: "http://www.oasis.ac.uk/schema/1_1/"
24. Fixed Monument Index form Monitoring tab to stop duplication of rows in the Compiler drop-down.
25. Fixed problem where MapInfo MapLink window was staying in front of report preview.
26. Removed utility for automatically compacting HBSMR on close (this was new in version 3.56, but has been suspected to cause HBSMR.MDB to be deleted occasionally during network/server crash).
27. Fixed bug where cursor would not move to end of text and threw error if Mon.Descr > 32767 characters long. Still cannot move to end, but now moves to position 32,767.
28. Fixed bug where searching on Admin Areas containing apostrophes could give incorrect results.
29. Improved integration of HBSMR with LibraryLink v2, so that editing links between records and media files are logged in the Audit Trail and browser cache. Backwards compatibility with LibraryLink v1 maintained.
This requires changing configuration in HBSMR.ini to refer to the LibraryLink dll instead of the exe.
30. Can create and link a new Designation directly from the Monument form.
31. Fixed bug where an error could occur if administrator ran "Delete temporary tables" while an index form was open.
32. Added double-click search to Source Refs.
33. Speeded up display of linked Mons and Events on Finds form.
34. Moved all "x" lookup tables into a new MDB (HBSMRLUTreference.MDB) which will be installed during the upgrade. These table contain national standard terms/codes for all the HBSMR lookup tables.
35. Fixed bug where going to a Theme record did not respect read-only setting in UserLUT.
36. Added new method of setting up pick-lists for Designations User fields. Uses new table DesignationUserFieldsLUT. The fields only use values from DesignationUserFieldsLUT if the relevant values field DesignationConfigLUT has been cleared (e.g. [User1Values]).
37. Increased AssociatedFiles.Notes to 255 characters.
38. Fixed Gateway load to work LibraryLink v2 if ThumbsPlus is installed to any folder other than \Thumbs6. A new setting for the path to TPCMD.EXE has been added to HBSMR.ini
39. Switched Notes editor (on all main forms) to use the more powerful version that allows the user to change text size and cancel without saving changes.
40. Fixed bug where HBSMR Browser Form "Active Selection" list didn't compile correctly when attempting to display a spatial selection via the index forms (Cons, Designations, Events, HLC).
41. Fixed bug where read-only users could not go to the map for HLC records.
42. Fixed issue where Mon Index form search on a term+period, where that term occurred in >1 thesaurus class (e.g. "ROAD"), only returned records that had been coded using one of the thesaurus classes. Now records are returned where they match the term, irrespective of which thesaurus class it came from.
43. Improved the speed of selecting records by the "Last edited" date/user on all index forms.
44. Fixed bug where querying on lots of Mon Statuses/Refs caused error. Now gives warning instead of error, and keeps valid query.
45. Altered Mon Designations and Statuses sub-forms to display records according to the order specified in MonStatusLUT.SortOrder, or MonStatus.Desc if no SortOrder has been specified.
46. Fixed many Vista-compliance issues (e.g. problem entering mon/find type, problem entering carriage return in Themes editor).
47. Tightened validation on entering period (Mon/Find) to ensure that YearFrom is earlier that YearTo (and fixed Vista compliance).
48. Mon Description/Sources form - fixed problem where hitting Page Down key disrupted form layout.
49. Fixed bug where Consultation Stage list failed to display details for the selected Stage in some circumstances.
50. Corrected sorting of non-current admin areas in pick lists (i.e. so they apppear at bottom of list).
51. Added TermLUT.TermID and TermLUT.ClassID to Mon Type and Find browser cache queries (to allow cross-referencing the EH on-line thesaurus on the Heritage Gateway).
52. Improved behaviour of HLC Previous Types form and popup Period form, e.g. "Unknown date" now displayed when it should be, tab order improved, plus entering periods clears "Unknown date" correctly.
53. Improved speed of moving between the Morph Units list form and the Details form for each Unit. Improved validation on Morph form.
54. Fixed issue where Refresh button on Designations form would not refresh the linked Mon pick-list. T12233.
55. Added new fields to SMRCodes table to record both the Name of the record and the Organisation that runs it, plus whether or not the record is actively maintained (added NAME and ISACTIVE fields). Also moved table "SMRCodes" from HBSMRLUT.MDB (or SQL DB) into HBSMR.MDB to ensure one national common list. NB the Organisation & Name values in this table are not displayed anywhere within HBSMR - the ini file setting Organisation= is used instead. T11993.
56. Fixed bug on Mon Index form where previously-entered Find/Material/Component types were not "remembered". T11902.
57. Speeded up moving between next/previous records on all forms. Only affects when there is no index form selection. T12323.
58. Added double-click search onto Ref field on MonStatus sub forms (designation statuses and others). T12329.
59. Changed size of AAUID field in AdminAreaLUT (and all tables that use this) to 10 characters (to accommodate longer EH codes). T12338.
60. XY form NGR Qualifier fixed to respect SortOrder in GeoQualifierLUT. T12341.
61. Altered MonMaritime.LossDate from a date/time field to a text field. This permits storing dates pre-1753 on SQL Server, and also allows storage of dates with just a year, or just a year and month (as well as full dates). Converted existing data to new format (YYYY-MM-DD). T12356.
62. Increased size of Source.Var1 to 75 and Var2 to 50 characters.
63. On SQL Server, fixed sort order on pick-lists to show non-current records at the bottom of the list, in the following locations: Events form Organisation; Consultations form Cons Type, Devel Type, Overall Outcome; Consultations Stages Stage and Action. T12386.
64. Improved removal of temporary files routine to remove "~MAP*" and "xml*" files. T11999.
1. Fixed problem in BrowserConsStageQry and BrowserConsStageSummaryQry that could result in duplicating rows in Browser display and cache.
2. Access 2003 without service packs had bug that could end up in main HBSMR tables being copied into the HBSMR.mdb application database (instead of linked).
3. Fixed startup routines so they do not interrupt access to the LibraryLink tables for other users.
4. Fixed bug where record delete button was not working for some SQL Server users.
5. HLC Previous Types sub-form: changing the previous Broad Type now clears the associated HLC Type.
6. Performance improved for MDB users by keeping connections to HBSMRCACHE.MDB, HBSMRLUT.MDB and HBSMRTHES.MDB permanently open.
7. Performance of some queries based on MonGroup speeded up with UNION ALL.
8. Fixed bug with Theme caching.
9. Benchmark queries - altered BENCH_M_FAIL_PeriodSubQry so that a Monument with either a FROM or TO date would pass (previously both required, which was too strict).
10. HBSMR Gateway loading routines improved.
11. Monuments display in browser form - amended to show MonStatus designations where there is no actual Designation record.
12. UserLUT TextBoxSize field size increased to 11 chars to hold large window sizes like 18660,12520.
13. Fixed bug where including apostrophes or quotes within Organisation name (or list name) could cause errors.
14. Fixed bug where navigating away from the Monument description form then back to the Mon form could leave the Mon form locked.
15. Fixed bug where users with record filtering in place could see Source records they were not supposed to be able to see on the Monument Description and Sources form. Fixed same issue for filtered Monuments from Event form.
16. Added new feature to compact HBSMR.MDB automatically when last user closes. This can be enabled or disabled using new hbsmr.ini file setting AutoCompactOnClose=1 or AutoCompactOnClose=0 in the [Database] section. Note this only compacts HBSMR.MDB (i.e. the application, not the data).
17. Added ability to switch off the Consultations module in the hbsmr.ini file (e.g. for a particular user/machine). To switch the module off, add this to the [Consultations] section:
18. Corrected the display of alternative monument names in the browser form. Previously these only displayed correctly if there was an address. Requires refresh of browser cache for affected records.
19. Improved behaviour of HLC Previous Types when database is in SQL Server, to prevent locking errors.
20. Fixed Mon Maritime length/breadth/depth feet<->metre conversion popup - this was giving an error if user double-clicked an empty box.
21. Fixed the Organisation form to prevent accidental edits to the Unassigned (0) Organisation when accessed from Events form or Contacts tabs.
22. Increased size of MonLocation.Name field to 150.
23. Added Confidence to Evidence/Materials on Monument Full Report and browser view (Monument Type page).
24. Amended Thesaurus upgrade procedure to work with CSV files (the new supply format from EH).
25. Fixed bug where a monument with related monuments could not be deleted in SQL Server.
v3.56 was not generally released, so is included under 3.57 above.
1. Altered design of queries xgExportMonAdminArea, xgExportMonEvent to speed up the Monument Viewer XML/HTML export.
2. Improved speed of Mon Dublin Core csv export queries.
3. Fixed MonDCQry06 query which was failing on SQL Server.
4. Altered Mon Monitoring tab to show latest visit at the top (i.e. reversed the sort order).
5. Fixed bug on the Mon Index form for querying by the "Next Monitor Date".
6. General speed improvement for entities where no user filtering is in place. If for an entity (e.g. Events) there is no filter in place for any user (defined in UserLUT) then the base data source for all forms/reports etc will become the base table instead of a query on it. This results in faster performance. If user filtering is in place, the query must be used.
7. Preparation of images/files from LibraryLink, plus Associated Files, for web publication can now be fully automated within HBSMR as part of the HBSMR Gateway publication routine.
8. Fixed bug where filtering Events by Find Material returned no records.
9. Added bounding box and geometry to BrowserCache XML for all spatial entities.
10. Fixed bug where editing a Designation did not trigger the browser cache to update. This required changing the configuration in BrowserConfigLUT.ID and BrowserSubConfigLUT.ParentID to change "Designation" to "Desig".
Also required replacement of these files in the \XSL sub-folder:
XGDesigBrowser.xsl + XGMonBrowser.xsl + XGSourceBrowser.xsl
11. Fixed Google Earth button to work for non-GIS installations of HBSMR. Previously only worked if the installation had MapLink.
12. Fixed bug that was causing errors with SQL Server and the Audit Trail.
13. Fixed problem (caused by Access bug) where the htmlText field was being truncated in the BrowserThemeQry.
14. Allowed read-only users to use MapLink if configured. i.e. enabled map button on main menu for users without editing rights (e.g. Guest) where MappingForZeroPermit=2.
15. Monument Description/Sources form - changed the Refresh button on the Monuments form to refresh the pick-list of Sources that can be linked to.
16. Fixed problem where links to Google Maps from records were failing (fixed by changing WGS84 functions to return double precision numbers for Lat/Long).
17. Improved speed of Mon and Source index forms by working on base tables instead of queries.
18. Enhanced the MDLookup function so it can return only unique values and sort the list if required. Optional 2 extra parameters added:
8th param is DistinctVals = True/False (default=false)
9th Param is a string expression to order by. This must be a valid expression that could be used in a query on the relevant tables.
19. Added functions to export and transform tables into any XML output; can be used from macros.
20. Designations on browser form - added legal name - replaced XGDesigBrowser.xsl.
21. Stopped use of LibraryLink button flagging the BrowserCache for update. If make edits in LibraryLink, need to refresh the browser manually.
22. Fixed bug on Mon Rating/Score tab where use of Refresh btn could make the Event pick-list go blank.
23. Stopped the LibraryLink btn being clicked twice, which could cause errors.
24. Fixed bug where there was no right-click menu on Mon or Designation forms.
1. Creating an Event from the Consultation Stage sub-form now works correctly.
2. Deleting a Consultation with linked Events now works correctly.
3. MapInfo users can now maximise the map window and keep the other forms normal size.
4. General forms behaviour improved to avoid main menu appearing in front of other forms, etc.
5. Improved performance and content of grouping tab on Consultation detail form (pick-lists).
6. Improved People and Organisations form to prevent erroneous prompts about ListName.
7. Fixed bug where on viewing an Organisation in the Browser Form, clicking Edit took the user to the wrong record or a blank screen.
8. Fixed bug on Index forms Metadata form where filtering on the TO date of edit/creation could give wrong results (i.e. did not include the end date).
9. From browser form, can now edit in MapLink if the user has editing permissions on the visible entity. Otherwise read-only.
10. Index forms now display browser form when go to a record if the user is not EditByDefault in UserLUT.
11. General improvements to interaction between detail, index and browser forms.
12. Speed of building Mon Tree greatly improved if there are related Mons to display.
13. Allowed read-only user to view Google Earth by right-clicking records in index forms (except Mons).
14. Fixed Mon Tree so that Finds always show beneath their related Events.
15. Designations - fixed "Get from GIS" to prevent creating duplicate links.
16. Mon designations sub-form was not respecting user-specific record filtering.
17. Performance improved for all forms by re-writing functions that check user-specific permissions.
18. BrowserUserConfigLUT - removed unique index on UserName field - this was preventing configuration of multiple settings.
19. Fixed bug where Monument Index search for MonTypes with unknown date also returned records with Components of unknown date (and vice versa).
20. With SQL Server the Find form was giving locking problems after entering period.
21. Fixed bug where usage logging was not working in SQL Server - added Primary Key to xgSysUserLog.
22. HLC Index form Period - fixed to automatically clear the "All" box when enter dates.
23. "Clr" period button on Find form fixed to clear confidence flags as well as dates.
24. Monuments subform on Consultations form was not respecting user-specific record filtering.
3.53 (and earlier)
1. Where a term exists in multiple thesauri (e.g. Mon Type and Defence of Britain), e.g. 'Royal Observer Corps Site', index form searches would not find all records. Fixed to find all occurrences across all thesaurus classes configured for use in the relevant recording context.
2. Simple Search was not respecting record filters set for users in UserLUT.
3. Audit Trail - can now switch off automatic logging of modifications, by adding new setting to the [Database] section: AuditMods=0/1. This will improve performance on poor network/servers. Can still manually log audits.
4. MonSummaryRpt was giving errors.
5. ConsFullRpt was duplicating Stages.
6. HLC Previous types - records in the subform can now be copied and pasted (including Period info).
7. HLC Previous Type - From confidence field fixed to update correct field.
8. GetPeriod function fixed to return correct period names where periods share start years.
9. Creating a Monument from the Event form was giving errors.
10. Fixed bug where Index forms were sticking in "link" mode after user aborted a previous link attempt.
11. Deleting links to "parent" Mons in the Tree was failing.
12. XML/HTML exporting should be faster now that GetPeriod function is fixed.
13. Simple Search configuration added for HLC - switch off by default in SimpleSearchDisplayConfigLUT. Can be switched on by changing [Include] field to True.
14. Table indexes added: MonPersonLink (Role), MonMonitor (Stability), MonMonitor (Vulnerability), MonMonitor (Survival), MonMonitor (CompilerUID), MonMonitor (NextDate), MonMonitor (CompilerDate), MonLandClass (Type), MonLandClass (LandClassDate), MonMonitorDamageBy (DamageBy), MonMonitorDamageBy (Impact).
15. Amended MIDAS Mon export to include references to related Mons, Cons, Finds. (Includes replacement of file \xsl\xgMIDASxmlMon.xsl).
16. Improved speed of creation of browser Monument records by amending queries.
17. Amended configuration options for LibraryLink to allow users without LibraryLink licences to access the LibraryLink data in the browser. Can comment out "LibraryLink= " setting but leave
"Catalogue= " setting correctly configured.
18. Improved functions that check active users to return correct results if a non-default polling interval is used.
19. Changed design of MonFrm to rebuild the Tree only when it is the visible tab. This speeds initial load and moving between records when the Tree is not visible. Also stopped the Tree rebuilding when Monument name changed.
20. Improved performance of XML/HTML export by indexing temporary tables.
21. Improved performance of building browser cache records (100% improvement).
22. Added fields to Browser queries which are needed for HeritageGateway.
23. Fixed bug where commenting out the NetworkUserName setting in the ini file gave an error on starting HBSMR.
24. Increased size of Cons.ReferRef field to 50 characters.
25. Added code/tables/queries for the HBSMR Gateway Loader.
26. Improved UID searching to allow searching with or without 3-letter prefix, with or without wildcards.
27. Fixed bug where after copying an Event, the Event/Activity types did not display.
28. Fixed bug where the browser form did not correctly reference the xgbrowser.css file if HBSMR run using UNC path.
29. Added Lat/Long into the main entity browser queries.
30. Added new functions for transformations to/from WGS84:
NGRToWGS84Lat(NGR As String) As String
NGRToWGS84Long(NGR As String) As String
ENToWGS84Lat(east As Double, north As Double) As String
ENToWGS84Long(east As Double, north As Double) As String
WGS84LatLongToE(Lat As String, Lng As String) As Long
WGS84LatLongToN(Lat As String, Lng As String) As Long
WGS84LatLongToNGR(Lat As String, Lng As String) As String
31. Consultations detail form:- could not add a new Contact for the Agent using View/Edit Agent button. Also fixed so that it finds the correct Organisation if no person selected.
32. HBSMR Gateway Loader (default configuration) amended to load file extensions for LibraryLink items.
33. HBSMR Gateway Loader amended to use "z" queries for filtering and for configuring LibraryLink captions, so that client configuration will not be overwritten in upgrades.
34. Amended BrowserThemeQry to include the correct css class for the Record Type.
35. Amended Gateway Loader to process theme keywords.
36. Fixed problem where certain sequences of form navigation then printing a report could result in HBSMR locking up.
37. Fixed problem where browser cache was not allowed to go over 1GB. 2GB now possible (i.e. up to limit of MDB format).
38. On entering or changing Consultation Stage number, focus moves directly to the Stage Type combo.
39. Fixed problem in XGMonExport.xsl where Description was being output twice instead of Summary.
40. Improved patching mechanism to import custom macros from previous version (as well as tables/queries/forms/reports).